Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just waiting

Now that all the meds have been taken and ovulation has passed all I can do is wait patiently. Honestly I'm not thinking about it every day. Seriously.

Meanwhile, I get up every morning at 6:30 to get ready for work, and that's tough for me. I've never been a morning person. I think that you either are or you aren't and I'm absolutely not. Never have been. I could easily sleep past 9 every morning if I didn't have responsibilities. The funny thing is I'm not a night owl either. I like to go to bed by 10:30 on weeknights if I can manage it. I'll stay up late on weekends with Aaron but that's because he likes to stay up late. And he likes to get up early! We're complete opposites in that way.

I'm reaching here for something to write about. I think I am going to write some poetry. I'm teaching a poetry unit at school and the kids have some amazing talent. I've shared my high school poetry with them and got me thinking, why did I stop? So I've got a topic in mind and now to set pen to paper and see if I've still got the touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment