Today is day 7 of my cycle and my last day for Clomid this month. Tomorrow I apply a Vivelle-Dot patch that I will wear for five days. Then lots of sex (that won't be a problem, heehee), and baby here we come!
Today at school one of my students came in with some tarot cards and did a reading for me. She's so adorable, I really like her and her outlook on life. She's one of the most positive people I've ever met, by far the most positive teenager! She read my cards and then she was all smiles saying, "Yep, I know what this means. I know exactly what it means. You're going to get pregnant. I'm absolutely sure of it." How sweet and positive. Of course she knows that I'm trying to get pregnant right now - I've pretty much told everyone. Of course she doesn't know that I've been struggling with infertility for years. She would probably feel bad if I told her and then ended up not getting pregnant. But I like the outlook she gave me and I like the way the cards read. Hey, I may not buy into it but I'll take that kind of positive energy anyday!
Oh, and it's day 11 for no caffeine! I've had caffeine most days of my whole life so this is big for me. I feel like I'm quitting smoking all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment