We're a fun, mixed-up family of 7 - Karri, Aaron, Ani, Alana, Aina, Aleck, and Abram. That's if you don't include our animals Mampa, Scrabble, Checkers, Wicket, and Draco. Oh, and we're trying to have one more - kid, that is. How's that for crazy? This blog will chronicle our days together, showing the world just how happy (and tired) we are.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
First negative
I woke up this morning having just dreamed that I took a home pregnancy test. In my dream I was going to take the test alone and surprise Aaron but it was the most complicated home test I've ever seen so I had to ask him for help just to take it. It involved ironing, special gadgets, and being held upside down. It was weird. The result came out on the computer and it was positive! Aaron and I were so excited we were laughing and crying and jumping in the air. We were so happy. So when I woke up naturally I immediately took a test for real and it was much simpler. Just pee on the stick. Unfortunately, though the test was easier to take the results were not as good. Boo. Granted, my period technically isn't due until next Saturday, almost a week from now, but I suspect it will come earlier. I've been having all of my pre-period symptoms - low, mild cramps, acne, tender breasts. I feel like it's coming any day now. I guess there is a possibility that I got a false negative because I took the test too early. So I'll just have to wait and see. Try again on Friday if I haven't started yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment